Winter wonderland right on the Neubergerhof’s doorstep
- Tobogganing on the tobogganing hill
- Snow slide, bum-boarding, snowtubing
- Biathlon with cross country skis or snow shoes
- Cross country skiing – classic or skating
- Alpine curling
- Snow shoe walk
- Torchlit walk
- Horse drawn sleigh rides
- Riding, for experienced riders
- 50km of prepared winter paths around Filzmoos
****PLUS in the Neubergerhof Winter
Here’s how we’ll spoil you!
Have a quick look:
The benefits of the PLUS at the Neubergerhof make it the one for you!
These are all services that are included in the price for your half board stay. Surprised?
But it’s true, you really get a huge amount when you stay at the Neubergerhof.
Over Christmas and the New Year
- Christmas Eve aperitif in the Panorama bar
- Christmas Eve dinner
- Atmospheric music and a family friendly celebration of Christmas around the Christmas tree
- Visit of Father Christmas
- Candlelit dinner with musical accompaniment
- New Year’s Eve après ski disco with New Year’s snacks
- New Year ‘s Eve gala dinner
- New Year’s Eve party with live music
- Large New Year’s Eve fireworks display
- After midnight, culinary refreshment from the Neubergerhof kitchen
- New Year’s hangover breakfast
Food and drink
- Half board:
Rich and varied breakfast buffet4 course evening meal with salad buffet and three main courses (one vegetarian), children’s own buffet
- Afternoon snack
- Themed buffets
- Produce from the hotel garden and from Filzmoos farmers
- Après ski snack between 3.30 and 5pm
- A la carte restaurant
- All rooms and apartments are equipped with hair dryer, mirror, cable TV, safe, telephone and integrated baby monitor, internet access point for your laptop, balcony. In the comfort category of room, there is also a fridge with soft drinks selection available.
- Bath robes for adults and children (children’s sizes 140 and 158) and sauna towels
- Spacious reception area
- Panorama bar with open fire
- Sun terrace
- Reading area with small library
- Guest kitchen
- Internet corner in the main building and free internet connection points in the library and in all rooms
- Drying room for ski boots and clothing, ski boot heaters
- Hotel lift
- Wheelchair friendly rooms are available in the following categories: double room comfort category, type A
Wellness (approx 700m2)
- Indoor pool with counter current system and family rest room
- For adults (from 18 years): our Wellbeing Oasis with panorama sauna, steam sauna, infra red sauna, and rest room
- Separate sauna for children and family
Sport and fitness
- Curling in a wintry setting surrounded by torches and braziers and with hot Glühwein
- Torchlit walk to the WASTL-Adventure camp with a Glühwein picnic round a camp fire or up to the Alm with a cosy welcome
- Daily ski bus every 50 minutes from the hotel to the ski lift at Filzmoos-Neuberg
- Travel to Flachau / Flachauwinkl with our Neubergerhof minibus once a week for free
- Weekly hotel ski day (lift pass not included)
- Weekly snow shoe walk with the landlord (snow shoe hire included)
- Weekly winter ride for horseriders
- Neuberger Sonnenloipe for cross country skiers right by the hotel
- Prepared winter hiking paths starting from the hotel
- New indoor climbing wall
- Table tennis
- Fitness room with panoramic view (running machine, stepper, ergo)
- Car parks next to the hotel
- Transfer to and from Bischofshofen station
- Small farm shop with local specialities
Extras (fee applicable):
- Cosmetic, massage, and wellness in the new „Wellbeing Oasis“
- Weekly led snow shoe walk with Sepp, the landlord
- Biathlon – discover the fascination of this sport under the guidance of a professional trainer
- Horse drawn sleigh ride to our Alm
- Ski and snowsport equipment hire (and service) in the hotel provided by Sport Stefan. 15% reduction on ski hire, half day ski test for free
- Guest washing machine and tumble dryer
- Solarium (EUR 8)
- Garage (EUR 6 per day)
- Transfer to/from Salzburg airport (EUR 90 per transfer)
- Dogs EUR 9 per day (excluding food)
Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, indoor pool, and wellness areas.
The Neubergerhof - for the kids and teenagers
200m2 children’s play and discovery area on two floors with kitchen area, building area, doll’s house, small climbing wall for playing, 6 metre high climbing wall with different grades of difficulty, soft play area for sliding, clambering, and hiding.
150m2 multi-function room for cinema, disco, theatre, mini playback show, games and sport etc.
WASTL-Children’s club not just childcare but a full programme for children from 2-14, Sunday-Friday between 9am and 9pm. In the WASTL-Arena and, of course, in the Neubergerhof Winter Wonderland with tobogganing hill, snow slide, bum-boarding, snow tubing etc., including a child-friendly meal and drinks from the juice bar
WASTL-Children's ski club
Be part of the WASTL-Children’s ski club and learn skiing with fun and games in Bögei Ski and Snowboard School’s winter wonderland. For children from 3-14 and bookable daily (EUR 28).
At an extra cost:
- Wellness for kids and teenagers in the new „Wellbeing Oasis“
- Babysitting service
Are you looking for ideas of how to actively enjoy winter? Do you want to ski, cross country ski, or tramp through the winter woods on snow shoes? Do you enjoy Alpine curling or torchlit walks? Have you ever been wrapped in a warm blanket on a horse drawn sleigh ride? Or are you an experienced rider yourself, and enjoy a beautiful ride through the winter countryside?
If, after so much fresh air, you then want to relax in the sauna or have a massage, then you’ve found what you’re after!.